To the extent permitted by law, the organizer of your the art classes and/or related events/activities including nature trail walks, pigment making, pigment use, use of tools and equipment and related materials, excludes all representations, warranties, undertakings and guarantees relating to the classes and related activities.
You therefore acknowledge that all the classes and/or related events/activities/experiences involve an element of risk of personal injury, including a small and unlikely risk of serious injury or death, and agree to take responsibility for your health and well-being as well as to comply with all instructions in relation to said classes and/or related events/activities/experiences.
You further acknowledge and represent that:
- to the best of your knowledge, you suffer from no medical or physical condition or disability/experiences that precludes you from participating in the classes and/or related events/activities or that will or might increase the normal risks associated with the classes and/or related events/activities;
- in the event that you are aware of any matter increasing the normal risks associated with the classes and/or related events/activities, your doctor has approved your participation in the same.
You must inform the organizer, as soon as possible, if:
- you suffer from any injury, illness or other medical condition;
- you feel any pain or discomfort during the classes and/or related events/activities; or
- you feel that any class and/or related events/activities would be unsafe or uncomfortable for you.
If at any time during the classes and/or related events/activities/experiences you feel discomfort or strain, you are requested to immediately inform the organizer and follow given instructions unless you know of any reasons which require you to do otherwise.
In our sole discretion we may prohibit you from participating in any yoga class.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraphs, no representation, warranty, undertaking or guarantee is being given:
- that you will not suffer from any injury arising directly or indirectly out of the classes and/or related events/activities/experiences;
- that the classes and/or related events/activities will continue to run for any specific period.
- That the scheduled dates for the classes and/or related events/activities will not be changed based on enrolment and/or the organizer's availability.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this disclaimer govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to our classes and/or related events/activities/experiences including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
Our liability is excluded in respect of any:
- personal injury (including without limitation serious injury or death) that you may suffer or sustain directly or indirectly as a result of attending the classes and/or related events/activities/experiences;
- personal property that is lost, stolen or damaged before, during or after the classes and/or related events/activities//experiences;
- losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control;
- special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
Nothing in this disclaimer shall limit or exclude our liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
I, THE UNDERSIGNED, understand and accept the above and I accept that neither the organizer, nor any associated person and/or the hosting facility, is liable for any injury, or damages, to person or property, resulting from the taking of the classes and/or related events/activities.